Monday, February 27, 2012

255- Lab C teaching Reflection



Today I taught Lab C through the Canadian game of Omnikin. When I viewed my video after I taught, I felt better about my performance today. I also received some good feedback from the teacher assistants. For my next teaching experience I learned that I should be a bit more organized. This game was totally new for me and my peers, so it was a challenge to teach in a twelve minute lesson but I viewed it to be a good opportunity to learn and improve my teaching ability. Next time i'll hit more on expectations and use visual aids a bit more. During my lesson, I noticed almost all the students laughing and smiling. Hopefully from a combination of my teaching strategy and the fun game of Omnikin! During the lesson, students were moving more than the majority of the time, which is extremely beneficial to learning through the physical.


Check out some pictures from me teaching this lesson!



























Lab C- Time Coding

No comments:

Post a Comment